CHARITY CHALLENGE: BURJ KHALIFA VIRTUAL CLIMB
Have you ever wanted to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa?
Does the idea of ascending 2,909 stairs to Level 160 interest you?
Are you up for this virtual challenge?
If so, join us on Friday 15th May at 9am for our Virtual Charity Climb to Level 160 of the Burj Khalifa, supported by Dubai Sports Council and led by Gretta Beckett and Wai Ching, (World No. 2), Global Elite Tower Runners
Here’s how it works:
1. Donate AED50 to enter the event.
2. You will then receive an email providing all the information you need to take part.
3. Download Zoom to your device, join Gulf for Good and Gretta Beckett at the start line for the warm-up, start your time tracking device, then up the stairs, you go!
4. You have until 9am on Sunday, 17th May to complete the climb and submit your time.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors Runderwear and Haddins Fitness, we have several exciting prizes to give away:
PRIZES FOR WINNERS!
- Winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for Female and Male:
- Participant tagging @GulfForGood #GulfForGood, @RunderwearUAE, @Haddins, and @gulfmultisport the most during their climb.
- Participant wearing the funkiest trainers.
- Participant wearing the most colourful outfit.
Driven by the impact of the COVID-19 world-wide crisis, Gulf for Good’s international charity projects need your support more than ever before.
Our usual source of fundraising from our local training activities and international challenges are under threat, our limited resources are extremely stretched and our operational sponsorship is also at risk.
Your donation will go a long way to help our own sustainability and our 2020 charities that support over 2,000 children in Nepal, Uganda, Peru, Tanzania, and Lebanon by providing the children with the day-to-day essentials: food, clean water, shelter, and clothing.
Learn more about Gulf for Good here: https://www.gulf4good.org
This event is approved by the Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department, license number 3046