The Goals of the 100 Million Meals
- To raise AED100 million to provide 100 million meals for disadvantaged individuals and families;
- To unite people from all over the world towards combating hunger and malnutrition;
- To actively contribute to achieving the second of the UN Sustainable Development Goals that aims to end hunger, achieve food security and improve nutrition by 2030;
- To encourage the public to adopt a humanitarian cause, particularly fighting hunger;
- To create the biggest social community from the UAE to the Arab world and establish a solid support network of businessmen, companies and the public to empower the vulnerable;
- To foster the values of giving across all society segments and encourage the public to help people in need.
No results have been found