Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) has said: “He is not a believer whose stomach is filled while the neighbor to his side goes hungry.”
Thank you for visiting my campaign. I am Adeena Asif Mukadam, I am 10 years old student from GEMS Cambridge International Private School in Sharjah. I have been doing Ramadan Amaan campaign and distributing iftar to everyone. Since the age of 5, I have always done my part during the holy month of Ramadan like donating my savings to buy, giving my clothes, toys to charity and distribute Iftar meals, supporting school staff at my school by preparing small Iftar bags for them and giving food etc. But this year due to the current pandemic situation, I cannot physically go around and do the same activities as every other year.
I feel that the situation shouldn't stop me from doing our part, so I have created this fundraising campaign through which I will run a distance of 50 km to support my cause. During the holy month of Ramadan I have decided to work and earn to donate for the 100 Million Meals campaign. If you feel you can support my cause, please do donate to 100 Million Meals campaign though my campaign page.
The Goals of the 100 Million Meals:
- To raise AED100 million to provide 100 million meals for disadvantaged individuals and families;
- To unite people from all over the world towards combating hunger and malnutrition;
- To actively contribute to achieving the second of the UN Sustainable Development Goals that aims to end hunger, achieve food security and improve nutrition by 2030;
- To encourage the public to adopt a humanitarian cause, particularly fighting hunger;
- To create the biggest social community from the UAE to the Arab world and establish a solid support network of businessmen, companies and the public to empower the vulnerable;
- To foster the values of giving across all society segments and encourage the public to help people in need.