As a global community of world-class leaders, it is our utmost obligation to the world we live in and the community that has nurtured us, to give back what it deserves. Our community members who hail from leading organizations across the World will be joining hands to make the world a slightly better place to live in.
Based on our firm belief in enabling the participation of our wonderful community (individuals and corporates) in The 100 Million Meals initiative, we are launching this community fundraiser that aims to raise at least AED one million to support the main initiative.
Through your participation in this campaign, you will be part of the overall impact that the 100 Million Meals initiative aims to reach and touch the hearts of millions of needy people in more than 20 countries.
The Goals of the 100 Million Meals
- To raise AED100 million to provide 100 million meals for disadvantaged individuals and families;
- To unite people from all over the world towards combating hunger and malnutrition;
- To actively contribute to achieving the second of the UN Sustainable Development Goals that aims to end hunger, achieve food security and improve nutrition by 2030;
- To encourage the public to adopt a humanitarian cause, particularly fighting hunger;
- To create the biggest social community from the UAE to the Arab world and establish a solid support network of businessmen, companies and the public to empower the vulnerable;
- To foster the values of giving across all society segments and encourage the public to help people in need.
No results have been found