Surge invests in communities with safe water, sanitation, hygiene and menstrual health solutions to help end the cycle of poverty.
Our solutions include wells, springs, rainwater harvesters, filters, toilets, hygiene and menstrual health education. With billions of people lacking access to these basic needs, your contribution funds community led, sustainable initiatives in historically ignored communities.
Every drop - no matter how small - will make a big difference for generations to come! Funds raised will go towards water infrastructure and education programs in Haiti, Indonesia, Philippines, and Uganda.
- 40k AED - Drill a well or build a rainwater harvesting system and provide an entire community with safe water access.
- 20k AED - Build a latrine at a school. Safe toilets increase students' attendance, performance, and health!
- 11k AED - Fix a well and give an old, broken well new life while providing an entire community with safe water access.
- 3k AED - Provide water filters for classrooms, so that students don't need to leave to get a drink.
- 1k AED - Help teach children about menstrual health and proper hygiene practices.
Surge for Water invests in communities with safe water, sanitation, hygiene and menstrual health solutions to help end the cycle of poverty. The organization’s community-led, women-centered approach has impacted over 1 million people across 12 countries, leading to improvements in health, education, income, and a chance for a better future.
For more information visit surgeforwater.org or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org