Gulf for Good
We believe every child has the right to a happy and sustainable life
Gulf for Good is a Dubai-based non-profit organization, founded in 2001 under the enthusiastic and supportive Patronage of His Highness Shaikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
Our vision is to empower people to change their lives and help children around the world. Our mission is to support sustainable charity projects for children and promote well-being through life-changing experiences, adventure challenges, and fitness opportunities.
To date, we have organized over 87 challenges, with over 1,500 participants, in 27 countries in support of 61 charity projects supporting over 30,000 underprivileged children in some of the poorest communities. We have raised nearly US$4 million, building schools, children’s homes, hospitals, and more, changing the lives of countless children around the world.
Visit our website to learn more about Gulf for Good
- Compassion: Our mission is to DO GOOD
- Fun: Finding joy in everything we do
- Trust: Trust and integrity are at the heart of everything we do
- Teamwork: Together, without compromise
- Courage: It takes courage to test your limits, push your boundaries, and to achieve something remarkable
- Community: Bringing people together
2020 International Charity Projects:
- Street Child Nepal: our project goal is to build schools, wash facilities, and support the provision of education for children of migrant labourers in brick kiln factories.
- Soft Power Education Uganda: our project goal is to refurbish and renovate 7 classrooms and make them wheelchair accessible.
- Kisoro Children's Foundation Uganda: our project goal is to support the education, health, and welfare of children and families in Kisoro, Uganda.
- Larchfield Children's Home Tanzania: our project goal is to build and expand housing and education facilities for orphaned Tanzanian children.
- Chichuchas Wasi Peru: our project goal is to build a weather-resistant multipurpose school facility for children living in high mountainous areas of Peru.
- Mission Himalaya Children's Eco Home & Farm: our project goal is to build a self-sustaining eco-friendly home and farm.
- SOS Children's Villages Lebanon: our project goal is to renovate a water treatment plant.
Click on the link to learn more about all our International Charity Projects
Gulf for Good is registered in Dubai at the International Humanitarian City (IHC). All our challenges are approved and licensed in the UAE meaning you can legally fundraise.
We are also a UK registered charity, Registered Charity No. 1140294, audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Click on the link to learn more about our urgent Sponsorship Appeal