Gulf for Good
We believe every child has the right to a happy and sustainable life
Gulf for Good, the UAE -based non-profit organisation, which supports sustainable charity projects for children, and promotes wellbeing through life changing experiences, was founded in 2001 under the Patronage of His Highness Shaikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
Our vision is to empower people to change their lives and help children around the world.
To date, we have organised over 87 challenges, with more than 1,500 challengers, in 27 countries to support 61 charity projects that have benefited over 30,000 underprivileged children in some of the poorest communities. We have raised nearly USD 4 million, building schools, children’s homes, hospitals, and more, changing the lives of countless children around the world.
Visit our website to learn more about Gulf for Good : https://www.gulf4good.org
- Compassion: Our mission is to DO GOOD
- Fun: Finding joy in everything we do
- Trust: Trust and integrity are at the heart of everything we do
- Teamwork: Together, without compromise
- Courage: It takes courage to test your limits, push your boundaries, and to achieve something remarkable
- Community: Bringing people together
2021 International Charity Projects:
Each year, Gulf for Good sets ambitious goals in partnership with our chosen charity projects to provide the required facilities, education support and other essential improvements. These goals are only possible through the kind donations of our community and we thank you for your generosity.
- Street Child Nepal: We are committed to support two schools in Kathmandu, with the provision of education for children of migrant labourers in kiln factories during the six month brick making season from Nov 2021 - Apr 2022
- Soft Power Education Ugandaoft Power Education Uganda: Our project goal is to refurbish and renovate seven classrooms and make them wheelchair accessible
- Kisoro Children's Foundation Uganda: To provide a safe play environment for children and families in Kisoro, Uganda, we aim to build a playground in the village
- SOS Children's Villages Kyrgyzstan: Our goal is to build a community centre for the Ananyevo in the Issyk-Kul region as a focal point to connect the community and provide a place for learning and social activities
- Tibetan Children's Village Ladakh: We will work with the local community to install 23 individual kitchens in each family home as well as upgrading a central area for dining and study
- Larchfield Children's Home Tanzania: Our project goal is to build and expand housing and education facilities for orphaned Tanzanian children
- Chichuchas Wasi Peru: We aim to build a weather-resistant multipurpose school facility for children living in high mountainous areas of Peru
To learn more about all our International Charity Projects , click on the link - https://www.gulf4good.org/charity-projects/
Gulf for Good is registered in Dubai at the International Humanitarian City (IHC). All our challenges are approved and licensed in the UAE meaning you can legally fundraise.
We are also a UK registered charity, Registered Charity No. 1140294, audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.